So, I have two accounts in Game of War: Fire Age. One is a higher level account in a high level alliance. The other is a low level account in a lower level alliance. It surprises me how many people have no idea on whether or not they can, or SHOULD, attack another player. I constantly see questions about this in both my low level and high level alliance.
Here is a quick Game of War: Fire Age – Guide to Attacking checklist. I cannot take credit for this list. This was sent to me by Knotai of Blood and Breakfast 3 on the Terra (#24) kingdom. This is generally already what I did before attacking someone, but he laid it out in a very great format that I think is easy to understand and in general works for almost anyone.
1. Check your alliance’s public profile ally list and no attack list. Most alliances put in their profile who they are allied with and who they are in a no attack status (or truce) with. Do not attack the other person if their alliance shows up on that list. Get a hold of your leadership, usually any rank IV or V, for assistance if you are having problems with allies.
2. Check the enemies ally list. You basically do the same thing but with your potential target’s alliance. Are they allies with high power alliances? Do they have an extensive list of allies? If yes, check with your leadership before engaging.
3. Check alliance power and individual power levels within the alliance. If the target alliance has more power than your alliance or they have higher power members than your alliance, chances are you should not engage them.
4. Check player power. Are they within the power profile that you are comfortable attacking? For example, if you have 300k power and they have 1 million power, you will probably get wiped up by them.
5. Check hub size. Can they mount an effective counter attack? Do they have many teammates close by to assist them in rallies and defenses?
6. Check if your alliance is engaged in war with other alliances. You probably should avoid mounting multiple alliance wars at the same time.
7. Finally, do NOT scout an enemy unless you plan on attacking. I call this the Golden Rule of this game. Scouting is considered a hostile act. The enemy you scout will know you have done so.
The point of this protocol is that you should be able to, on your own, decide if you should or should not attack. Any uncertainty you should ask your leadership team. At minimum, bounce it around in chat to see if your alliance team agrees or disagrees with your conclusion.
Obviously, no guide to attacking for Game of War: Fire Age will be completely universal. But this checklist should be handy for any novice, or even intermediate, player to give them an idea if attacking is a good or bad idea. Unfortunately, sometimes in this game discretion is the better part of valor, but other times it’s time to lay the smack down!
If you have any questions or comments about this article, please leave a comment in the comment section. If you liked this post and would like to read more of them , subscribe to the feed, it’s free!